I wanna convert!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G'day John,

Im amazed that this story was picked up outside of NZ! I saw it on the news a few nights back, as did some of my workmates, and theyve been giving me s**t about it for days! I was unlucky to miss the sermon. It was an absolute hoot. The orchestra was a total Stihl affair, and was sweet music to my ears. Long live the mighty chainsaw. Per capita, it would not surprise me if we had the largest number of saws here, being so rural as NZ is. Everybodys got one!
Cheers
Charlie.

They should have recorded the orchestra for everyone to upload and enjoy the majestic sound of chainsaws in church.

You know, there was a chainsaw music CD published a few years back. I've never heard it.

lol! our church has a bit of a co-op going with firewood cutting - sharing saws, trucks, splitters, and back muscles... our pastor has a wood burner and he just bought a husky.
ya know... i guess i've always known there was something religious about chainsaws.

I know Stihl put out a CD last year or the year before. I remember it was kinda cheesey. Sorta like Clint Black yodeling about cuttin' wood.

The one I'm talking about was actual chainsaw music. Stihl, Jonsereds, and Homelite models all included. They told you which saw was used on each track. I wish I had a link to the thing.

Latest posts

Back