• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered and Husqvarna parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHANMAN

Reaction score
I'm new to the site and have a question. I have a Jonsered 630 I inherited. It's older, a 26inch bar and runs and cuts like a beast. The guard handle is broke and I can't find one anywhere. I was looking at a Husqvarna 55 rancher and the guards look identical. Does anyone know if the Husky will fit the Jonsered?
Thanks, and I'm really enjoying this site.

I'm also new on this site and sorry for my bad English...
Jonsered 630 share many parts with the Husqvarna 61, 66, 266, 268 and 272 (and also older 162's) and with Jonsered 625 and 670
The chain brakes are identical or very similar on all these saws but they changed along the years from metal to plastic but, as far as I know, they all would fit your 630.
But an old (metal) handle will not fit on a new brake cover and a new (plastic) handle will not fit on an old cover....

The Husqvarna 55 is build on a smaller chassis and I think it would not fit your saw.

The part you are looking for can be available from time to time on "chainsawr.com" .
An aftermarket copy of the plastic handle is available on
https://www.sawbits.co.uk/husqvarna...hain-brake-handle-new--503-72-74-01-236-p.asp
Good luck

Thanks for reply. It is a plastic handle and the way it mounts, look like other models. I guess I'll gamble on one. I was offered $100 for it, but I'm sure someone will want to borrow it.

Back