Jonsered Saw Sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis

Arboristsite MVP
Reaction score
Well, it's that time of year again, I need to clear some saws out.

This time though, it will be Jonsered. I do realize on the smaller units that the dollar conversion doesn't help too much. But I am offering the sale regardless.

These are the units that I have on sale right now,

2149 390 usd
2152 415 usd
2159 435 usd
2171 575 usd
2186 650 usd

These are all stock saws, and while quantities last.
Email, or call me for any other questions or models.

Thanks

Dennis,
Thats a good price on the 2171 and the 86 ..

Check you email or get the h@%l of the phone

Well, guys I still get emails complaining somebody is advertising in this forum. Dennis is a paid sponsor so please stop sending the emails.
We are also sponsored by:
Walker's saw shop
Sherrill's
And dozer dan is gonna start anyone else can drop me a line if these aren't the guys advertising.

Tony, right now, our dist. (Josa Corporation) has a rebate sale on certain models...and I honestly don't know what pricing is like down there...I dont bother to check...I post my sale price, sometimes it's better than the US pricing, sometimes it's not. I advertise these prices to my local guys as well..and I do expect people to shop around to find the best deal. If I can't match the price they are quoted, I tell them, "by all means, buy it there."
I don't have a problem with that.

I think the 2186 is a pretty good deal...I thought the 2171 was as well...but I am not sure now...lol...The 2152 is not on sale from the Dist. but I knocked some bucks off it myself, just to sell a few.

Latest posts

Back