Just Bought Best Saw Available 460!!!!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Masterminded 046 (or, is that an 026, Randy??). I got it a couple of months ago and have yet to fuel it!!! Wood-cutting season starts in a few weeks and it will get some time then. I can't wait to if I got the best saw!!! He said sumfin 'bout it winnin' a GTG...not sure 'bout his speelin'...I think he meant a GTO....I'll just keep runnin' this saw until my car gits heyar.

Welcome, and watch out of saw-modding hillbilly monkey's, with chicken legs, wearing shorts.

See it's posts like these that make me want a "dislike" button too. :laugh:

It's an 046 spankin 024 Neal....... :msp_tongue:

Best thing about us Knoxville members is that Randy is only 90 miles away. We have one of the top, if not the top :bowdown:, builder on AS within driving distance. It makes it very difficult to control CAD, CAD modifications, etc.

I see you altered your sig. :rock:

Did I just miss it or did this saw slip through Randy's hands without him porting it? My little Poulan 330 got ported just because it was setting there.

I see you altered your sig. :rock:[/QUOTE]

It seemed fittn when I was reading the thread "Selling a Stihl to get a Husq". Only took 5 times and a little Jack Daniel No7 (medicinal purposes- have the flu) to figure out.:hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
Okay, before everybody jumps on me it is a inside joke.

I have been talking to mastermind about a saw. Well a few weeks ago I saw a MS460 for sale in Jamestown TN. I asked him to go take a look at it and buy it if it looked good. It did and he bought it.

I went up Friday and picked it up from him. BTW, I am really impressed with the saw. Anyway, he was given me a hard time about not posting. I told him I was ignorant about saws and really did not want to post. He said "just get on there and post you go the best saw available, a 460".

I sat around his shop and talked to him, roll tide, and his son in law. We cut up some wood, and watched my son chase the ducks (LOL). Really enjoyed talking to all of them

Randy is a super nice guy and a great person to do business with. I would highly recommend him.

The 460 makes my 4th saw (1 husky and 3 stihls). I am fighting the addiction but I think I am losing. I really liked roll tide's Husky 395. I may need one of those in the future.

Some welcome Rep.

Welcome to an Addiction or Asylum - same thing (depends who you ask!)

Was Randy wearing crocs, by any chance? Or shorts? :poke:

I think he was wearing bibs with crocs, best I remember. However I have seen the videos with shorts and crocs. I think that is one of the privlages of working from home, you can dress comfortably.

I bought a brand new 440 R about a month ago, followed up with putting a ported 460 top end on it. Then buying a 460 R. Then getting a Brand new 440 that somehow blew the top end and seeing as I already had a 440 top end from my hybrid I slapped her on. Let me tell you, the 460 top end is the way to go! Love it!

Latest posts

Back