lets get Christmas started early this year

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also have a front handle for a Jonsered 2165/2171.

Handle is spoken for.

Thanks for doing this Terry--great idea.

Last edited:
ive got 2 brand new in the package mcculloch 12'' bars that will fit the 100 and 200 series saws. 3/8 050 ,also fits mini mac. taker pays the shipping

just under where you put in your reply I see a box that says uploads a file. try it

Yeah, I tried that. Wanted to post 1 picture and it said file was to big. Oh well. I've got a Remington PL-4 parts saw and another that looks just like it but no identifying markings. One has a broken crankshaft. No bar or chain. If somebody needs some parts these might be what you need, just pay shipping please through PayPal. I will have to wait until the 15th to ship and I will let you know then how much shipping is.

My photos where too big also. I pulled pictures from photo bucket by using the "image" button, located in the tool bar in the reply screen.

I'm not sure how large of pictures you can upload with the new software. It used to be 300KB on the old version.

There are a lot of ways to make your pictures smaller before posting. Depends what system you have how to do it. I deleted the broken link in my sig too soon, the "resizing pictures" section still comes in handy, apparently.

Once they're the right size, it's a 3 click process to upload them. Stupid simple.

Edit: This is what I use. It works great. I'm on Windows 7, Win 8 may well be different. XP had a similar Power Toy addon. Mac, ipad, etc, I can't help you. Tapatalk auto resizes if you're on your phone. http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/OS-Enhancements/Image-Resizer-Powertoy-Clone.shtml

There are a bunch of online resizing sites as well, but this is my favorite way, as it eliminates another upload.

Last edited:
I've got a 2 pack of Oregon S52 chain. 52DL, 3/8LP, .050 semi chisel safety chain I've got no use for. New, in the bubble pack.

Free shipping to US address, Cannucks might be asked to split shipping if it's obnoxious.

Representative photo -

42352e79-72cc-4e10-93ad-6e683da9473c_1000.jpg

Back