• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold More bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big_Wood

westcoast dweller
Reaction score
These 2 are used. Cannon is in real good shape and is 3/8's .058. Older cannons had a shorter slot and required 120DL but I ground the slot to allow 119DL like every other bar. I'd like $90 SHIPPED for the cannon. The tsumura has more use on it and the rails at the bar tail are getting thin (usually what finishes a bar for me if I don't fold it in half lol). I don't even think I could place a realistic price on it for even getting shipping and my time paid for. I took a pic to see if maybe a potential trade could happen for WHY. It does have life left in it for sure so could be good for someone needing a bar for the odd big job. Could last someone many years actually, it will just never have a place on the hill with me again. I can get pics of that bar tail in a few. The cannon has lots of life left. If the tsumura don't trade I will just hang it on a nail for a day when someone I know locally needs a bar.
Dang Tapatalk ain't letting me upload pics. Will try again later.

36in cant think rite now #of drivers on a 36

Sent from the Hoskvarna hills

36in cant think rite now #of drivers on a 36

a 36" bar is 115DL. it's kinda silly a 36 is called a 36 cause they are actually more like a 34.5" these bars are 37" which is 119DL. even though they are called a 37 they are actually a true 36. 36" out the case and exactly 3" longer then any bar called a 33". i don't know who created that mess in sizing but it's pretty senseless to me. anyways, i've switched to 36" 115DL .063 which is my reasoning for sending these 37's down the road.

What u take for both bars?

Pm me ur email or whatever for PayPal so we can getr done. Thanks

Back