MS 660 vs. 395XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AOD

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
This is a faceoff between the MS 660 and the 395XP.

The 395 has 3 more CC's of displacement than the 660.

The bright orange color makes it easier to spot in the woods, where as you could lose your gray 660 if you are cutting in a bunch of dirty snow or volcanic ash. It also is a cooler saw to carry around on Halloween and looks cooler with fake blood smeared on the bar.

The 660 is German. The 395 is Swedish. Swedish chicks are hotter, but the Germans make better beer.

Chuck Norris uses an MS 660. Jack Bauer uses a 395XP

Thats about it, maybe we should set up a 660 and a 395 each with a Lewis winch and see which one wins.

The MS660 is a classic, one of the best saws of all time. It has it all over the 395XP. It's really a nobrainer, MS660 all the way.

OR

The 395XP is a classic, one of the best saws of all time. It has it all over the MS660. It's really a nobrainer, 395XP all the way.

Well, now we have that out of the way,

Joat

The MS660 is a classic, one of the best saws of all time. It has it all over the 395XP. It's really a nobrainer, MS660 all the way.

OR

The 395XP is a classic, one of the best saws of all time. It has it all over the MS660. It's really a nobrainer, 395XP all the way.

Joat

LOL...You forgot "I've never run either one, or even been close to one...actually I'm not familiar with them at all...but I've heard...."

MS660 vs. 395XP

Probably not much of a horse power contest.

Why not MS660 vs. 390XP? Now that would be interesting!

Probably not much of a horse power contest.

Why not MS660 vs. 390XP? Now that would be interesting!

So in other words my beloved 395XP would dominate the almighty 660?

Awesome. Eat your words and go sell life insurance Jesse Browning, ya freaking loser.......

OR

Joat

Buddy nobody could have said it better - by the way how have you been I hope all is well for you and your family.... :cheers:

uhg

Every logger knows Stihls rule
Every logger knows Husky rule
Every logger knows Jred rule
Every logger knows Dolmars rule
Every logger knows Solos rule
Every logger knows Shinys rule
Every logger knows Echo rule

if the saw in my hands fails me then that saw brand sucks.if it does my job faster so be it a red orange whit blue pink or whatever i run any breed of saw. old sawz rule the day loud torque up the wazu and heavier the my exwifez credit card bills:greenchainsaw:
go big or go home to mommy dearest cause you could not keep up with the big boys and there big bars and big cc sawz:chainsaw:

I will still buy more 660's as I find them.........But what do I know ....I just sold my last 395 ....

395 needs to lose weight .......they look like hell sunburnt .....

Last edited:
Every logger knows Stihls rule
Every logger knows Husky rule
Every logger knows Jred rule
Every logger knows Dolmars rule
Every logger knows Solos rule
Every logger knows Shinys rule
Every logger knows Echo rule

You left out...
Every logger knows Wild Things rule.

Now all is square.

TFB