• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell MS200 for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roundhead

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Was running and now it isnt. will pop but wont start. pull cord is about to break and recoil is slow to take it back in. I am not sure what is wrong with it. I know it is not scored or anything like that as I always used mix fuel 50:1 and it has compression. Probably fuel related or air leak or something but I do not use it much anyway and am tired of messing with it. IMHO its the best saw Stihl ever made. I can sell it with the bar or without. Buyer pays actual shipping cost from FL. Best offer. Will ignore low ballers. I know they are worth alot. I just no longer have the desire to mess with these saws anymore. Sold as is for parts or repair. No warranty implied. Venmo, Money Order, cash...

Attachments

• IMG_0436.jpg
    IMG_0436.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0435.jpg
    IMG_0435.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back