My buddy built me a 576xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinman204

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
About 6 months ago I tried my buddies latest 576xp build and I was very impressed to say the least. I really wanted one but couldnt justify the price so I let the thought of buying one slip out of my mind.

My buddy bought 5 project 576's several years ago and i thought he'd built them all . He mentioned he had 1 more set of good cases left, a cylinder that had a bit of transfer but was otherwise mint and enough stuff to do 1 more saw. So I said once the saw is done to let me know and I'd take it.

He finnished it on weds and sent me a video of it ripping through wood!!

Saw is a typical "junk pile" build, just the way I like them! Its a 2011 non auto tune with some xpg and auto tune parts mixed and matched in..

Heres a few pictures, haven't even put a tank through it yet and its already got good power.

VwVQkiw.jpg
VuIVI30.jpg
XkcIoRA.jpg
OUK6k9Q.jpg

I mounted a 20" bar on it for now but I'll probably grab a 24" in the near future.

Can't wait to put some time on this saw, im pretty excited to have upgraded to a fairly current saw.

It should go well with my 562xp that i just built.

Its good to have friends.

Latest posts

Back