My choice?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
husky 2100's

hello mike, I can't believe someone would say something like that. those 2100's are a old model say that husky quit building. replaced it with the much more modern 394-395 series. Cant get parts for the 2100 anymore. tell you what i'll do mike, box all those 2100's up along with all ther old parts you have and ill take them off your hands at 20-25 dollars a saw but act fast ,this is a one time offer.
ken

Hello Mr Rooopley....I cant believe you spend your time collecting those...you must have alot of aluminum boats for need of all those anchors...Ken is offering one heck of a deal...I would jump on it if I were you...

(ps ken, I want half of them)

Hello rupedoggy

Hello rupedoggy,
Just a word of caution mike. I dont think dennis is to be trusted, I heard he was kicked out of the boy scouts earlier. you probably should send all those old oily, sawdust encrusted 2100's on up to me. I can dispose of them for you .
ken

A friend of mine is still looking for their little brother ..........a 298XP. Anybody got one?

Ha! I'm on to you! You're going to hit the racing circuit with the first 8-ended bar. Can't wait for a photo...

Doesn't anyone else here run a 111?

Hey Mike, thats not fair! You scooped those 2100's in B.C. didnt you? Thats my territory so butt out ok?
However, I have a plan, send those saws to my Ole Ken Dunn, he will build them to full race, I sell them on Ebay with an Uncle Art chain and we all split the money. Of course Dennis will want his share since they were bought in his own backyard. If you dont comply I will get Caroline and Jon to box your ears.
Pal, Gypo

John in MA-does anyone else run a 111
I thought Dennis was revamping his 111 for a racesaw . What's the difference between a 110 and 111 ? I like them old silver tops.Seth

Yeah, Dennis has a 111 that I guess is turning into a real monster.

I've been keeping track of who owns these things, just for kicks. There's me, Dave, Dennis, Motorsag, and then a fellow who said something on UseNet. Just wondering if anyone else has one. Add to the registry.

Beats me what the differences are. The 111 has the same specs as the 110, but it weighs more. Then there's the 111S (like I have) where no one can figure out the change.

Mike,
I knew you wouldn't let that one go by without a response... Great looking fleet there- I can make out most of the models but unsure on a few.
Jeff

There are 654, 667, 680, 690, 603, models there. I was reading a post about removable transfer side plates on another thread. It is interesting to note that many of these Solos have them and have had them for many years. Solos put out real nice power for their size. The mufflers are already opened in most cases ( not 667) with very large screens. If you get a chance to buy a Solo at a good price I would highly recommend them. I can also hop up a Solo in most cases to be a real competetive saw. Mike

Solo 694

We just got in the new Solo 694... Its a real good looking saw.
I'll have to take some pics (during daylight) and post them.
Jeff

Latest posts

Back