My meeting with the Lambert!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heffayinthebush

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'd like to tell ya all, bout this guy named John,
I met him on the internet, and then in person one Sunday morn.
He came down the stairs from his nifty bachelor apartment, looking like he just logged half the Niagara Escarpment!
But I quickly figured out,
this guy was half alseep,
cause of the stench of beer and cigarettes that his skinny a__ reeked!
For such a scrawny guy, I really had to wonder,
how the hell he could even handle a chainsaw with any thunder.
But after he invited me up to his apartment for a coffee,
I quickly figured out this chainsaw guru is totally goofy.
John had chainsaw parts everywhere, even on the bed,
I thought, geesh!...., this guy should have his head read.
There were chainsaw bars, sprockets, racing chain and even wrenches,
scattered all over the furniture and even on the benches.
We soon went down to the garage and checked out all his saws,
to which my jaw dropped, and all I could say was AAAWWW!
He showed off his glory, every size and type,
until I spyed this Husky, with a modified pipe.
I said to John "how much?", I kinda had him by the _uts,
I think he needed the coin, cause he started squirmin' and holdin' his guts.
I ended up stealing his Walkerized 357,
for what only can be considered as a deal from heaven.
I then soon left and headed for home,
and all the way I swear I could hear the Lambert groan.
But I must admit that my meeting with John,
Is one I'll never forget with every block my new Husky will have sawn!

welcome to the site! A breath of fresh air, an amusing poem. A cool website by the way. looks like you do more than a few cords,eh?

John, definately one of the good guys on this planet.
I met him when I purchased a Magnum 038 from him.
Great deal, good conversation, and a new friend
Thanks John!
P.S. welcome to the site heffayinthebush!

Sedanman,

Most likely, and that was my first thought,but I recalled how he was bemoaning the recent departure of his 346 to a guy who had stopped by to pick up an ebay thing. Plus his profile has a link to a firewood dealer in Ontario. But, with Lambert, one never knows, does one.:D

You're tellin me that John parted with his 357? My God boys... I've been wondering for quite awhile now, as I'm sure many of you have... our worst fears have come true...John's got a tumor.

Newfie, that would be me. I also stole a 372XP-W from the creep. He must be demented, cause that 346XP-G is just about the meanest little saw in the history of the universe. I have trouble getting my hands on it, cause the whole crew wants to use it. May just have to get 2 (or 20 more). Greff wil be smilin'....

... but he wants me to try red and black......on that I shall have to seeeeeeee....

.. course he's gonna have to learn how to tighten screws....

hey, leave my thumbs out of this, ya one planker...

Hi There, Im in Washington State and lovin it. Robert let me astray and lined me up with several girls who knew how to handle themselves, however, I am just getting used to the American Way and love these friendly people.
John in Enumclaw Wash.

My Meeting with the Rupleys

I am not sure which is worse....I had one of drunken buddies already try to hump the Rupleys legs' ....not pretty..then again Mike was hitting on Rotax Roberts fav girl...busstation Diane...we really got tp talk t thesust;;;

Thanks for setting me straight RB. As usual I have half the story and flipped around. Somedays I think I would have put my a$$ on backwards if hadn't come preassembled. :D

and lined me up with several girls

Damitt John, I agree that is a good book, have one by the main toilet, but when you make a post talking about girls that know what their doing and then post a pic... a bald headed wood tick, reading a book is not what we are hopeing to look at. Jeez. Got rid of the 357? Jeez...:)

Latest posts

Back