Need for 036 48mm piston/cylinder with compression release port

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desert rat

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Need a Stihl 036 48mm piston and cylinder with the compression release port. Anybody got a decent OEM set (new, or used/but excellent) that's surplus to their needs? Is there a source of supply for a new OEM set that's less than the retail dealer cost (Ouch!)? Stihl p/n is 1125-020-1215. After market sets are available pretty cheap, but no chinese parts are going into my Stihl.

Any help is appreciated.

Allen

Need a Stihl 036 48mm piston and cylinder with the compression release port. Anybody got a decent OEM set (new, or used/but excellent) that's surplus to their needs? Is there a source of supply for a new OEM set that's less than the retail dealer cost (Ouch!)? Stihl p/n is 1125-020-1215. After market sets are available pretty cheap, but no chinese parts are going into my Stihl.

Any help is appreciated.

Allen
I will check the shop in the morning I swear I had a nice used top end I got off a part saw , but what do I no I got to much **** in there . I will report back when I no something

Any help is appreciated.

Allen

Tecomec made in Italy

I will check the shop in the morning I swear I had a nice used top end I got off a part saw , but what do I no I got to much **** in there . I will report back when I no something
Thanks. Understand about too much ****! PM follows.

Back