• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Needed, Good saws or easily fixable larger CC chainsaws.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

262freak

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I live in Fairview near Asheville NC and out bridge has washed out and there are still dozens of trees that have to be cut. I only have my Stihl 025 which has gotten me a path through the woods to get supplies and be able to get picked up for supplies and gas, but there are so many large trees that I have to clear.
If anyone has any larger CC chainsaws that I can buy or possibly trade for something. I need to cut the trees out of out driveway and clear our exit I have others willing to help but I’m the only one around with any saws. My 272xp is still missing vital parts but eBay suppose to have them here soon my 357xp I’m waiting on the cylinder, piston and still needing a top cover for it and the 272xp. If anyone has any large cc saws that are low priced runners or have something that would be a quick fix. I’m also needing a couple smaller saws. Of course I would love to get Stihl, husqvarna, or Dolmar any chainsaws would work. I’m not asking for you guys to give me your queens but if you have any saws off in the corner please let me know and what you need for them.
Thank you guys either way

Back