• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NEW 2022 BUILD HUSQVARNA 3120XP CHAINSAW POWERHEAD $1699 USD SHIPPED

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chainsaw lover 1

Chainsaw lover 1

ArboristSite Lurker
Yes I have 3 right now, new in box in my shop.

Dave
I had contacted you on April 18th about a 3120xp didn't know if you still had some but I was ready to make a purchase tomorrow and didn't know what my next step would be I follow a lot of your stuff on eBay and I purchased from you before but I didn't know how this worked

Chainsaw lover 1

Chainsaw lover 1

ArboristSite Lurker
I had contacted you on April 18th about a 3120xp didn't know if you still had some but I was ready to make a purchase tomorrow and didn't know what my next step would be I follow a lot of your stuff on eBay and I purchased from you before but I didn't know how this worked
Let me know if I need to IM you new to this forum

Husky Man

Husky Man

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Thanks Doug. You getting a commission? ;)

Nope, No Commission, but maybe I should discuss that with Dave ;):)

Just Real Happy with my 3120, and the service that I got from Dave, I'm Happy to share my Positive experiences with fellow members when they are considering a purchase from someone they don't know.

Great Saw, and Dave, and Rosss have Great Prices on them.

Doug :cheers:

CatMan Fetters

CatMan Fetters

ArboristSite Operative
I made a recent trip out to the state of Washington and stopped in to meet the Chainsaw Guy at His place of business in Oregon. He is Definitely a stand up guy, He came out of His back room to talk to Me, I would not Hesitate to buy from Him! Just Sayin.

stihlaficionado
I made a recent trip out to the state of Washington and stopped in to meet the Chainsaw Guy at His place of business in Oregon. He is Definitely a stand up guy, He came out of His back room to talk to Me, I would not Hesitate to buy from Him! Just Sayin.
Where in Oregon?

Latest posts