New Husky Muffler Design???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newfie

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I was at my dealer today, drooling on a 372xp and a 357xp and happened to notice that the mufflers had the typical Husky ports(small and restricted) but now had two circular ports on the front of the muffler similar to some of the modifications some of ya'll do to saws already. They appeared about 1/2" in diameter each. I had not noticed this on them before and asked the help if it was a new feature. The owner is on vacation, so the retarded shop monkeys were helping me and they seemed to think so because the Huskies were running too hot. Anybody able to shed some more light on this?

Hey Newfie, unless they changed since I got mine in April, I think what you are looking at is the mounting holes for the muffler. A screw goes through each hole into the exhaust manifold(?) and there are also 2 screws that are used to secure the exhaust bracket to thre front of the saw. I could be wrong but mine is like that.

Jeff

Latest posts

Back