New member from NE Ohio

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwaugh

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I finally decided to join the forum after having spent lots of time reading it. I'm just an average home owner who is more interested in saws than I really need to be. In my Ohio yard there are some occasional large branches to cut up, and very occasionally some bigger stuff needing a "larger" saw. I have a Stihl 036 and 011 that I inherited. I also just got a Silky Zubat hand saw (which I love) and a Jameson manual pole saw which is awesome. I have a few questions about some stuff on my Stihl saws, but I also want to find a good home for an old Homelite saw that I began fixing up, but at this point realize I don't have the time or need to work on. I do spend some time in Canada where I tend to do more cutting, we used to have an old John Deere 55V up there (which I learned on), that has been replaced with an Echo cs400 which I have only used a few times, but seems OK (nothing to write home about) although I have not used it enough to really have an opinion. -David

Back