Not your normal ebay listing: dealers better watch out haha

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet Tommy Hall is quaking in his boots. Maybee this guy wud due beeter if he duscovered spell check.

After the carb cleaner and kit, he'll maybe net $20.. Then he has to ship it back and hope the person installs and tunes it properly. Seems like a lot of trouble for a 20. What about other issues with the saw? He's opening himself up to a S:censored:storm of negative feedback.

If someone is comfortable with R&R'ing the carb they can surely rebuild it..........454

I wonder what he's gonna do when he gets one with the one-way check valve that's melted...or the accelerator pump is stuck...does he have a way to test all these carbs?

I bet Tommy Hall is quaking in his boots. Maybee this guy wud due beeter if he duscovered spell check.

Haha, don't know what to think of that ad. He says he will "REBUILT" a carb. I wish him well but I hope he's not depending on many carbs coming his way. Not many folks are going to ship a carb which may take 3-4 days to get there and then wait for it to come back some 3-4 days later after he's done with it. The sad part is if the carb wasn't the problem to begin with whats he gonna do, refund the money, not likely...

Well,if'n y'all unto, youse cun send me ur blowed up sawz un I kin rebuilt dem suckers to! Yup, jus a small fe of $275 a saw. If'n youse unt dem modifikied, well thats gonna beese arouns anudder $400. I cants really garunteees nuttin, but theys will be fur runnin when dey leaves here!
PM's me fo' mo info!

Well,if'n y'all unto, youse cun send me ur blowed up sawz un I kin rebuilt dem suckers to! Yup, jus a small fe of $275 a saw. If'n youse unt dem modifikied, well thats gonna beese arouns anudder $400. I cants really garunteees nuttin, but theys will be fur runnin when dey leaves here!
PM's me fo' mo info!

Scratching my head here. Do I really want my saw rebuilt by this guy. His price isn't bad but there's something about the way he talks thats got me wondering,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Scratching my head here. Do I really want my saw rebuilt by this guy. His price isn't bad but there's something about the way he talks thats got me wondering,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Yeah, you gotta watch some of them guys!!!

Did any Stihl saws ever come with a Carter carb? I'd love to see what he'd do with one of those....

Haha, don't know what to think of that ad. He says he will "REBUILT" a carb. I wish him well but I hope he's not depending on many carbs coming his way. Not many folks are going to ship a carb which may take 3-4 days to get there and then wait for it to come back some 3-4 days later after he's done with it. The sad part is if the carb wasn't the problem to begin with whats he gonna do, refund the money, not likely...

LOL, Sounds 'kinda like having a dog "spaded"

The seller is not all that far from me. I do not know him but I do think he has put up one heck of a problem listing.

Bill

Back