old saw's for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hard wood

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have two 0-66 and four 0-46 a 0-44 and a 0-38 for sale . they need repaired I took them to a shop . I was told a couple needed crank bearings one needed a housing gasket and one I think needed a clutch . The one 0-66 needed the brake asemble and the other one needed cylinder work . they all have ajustable carbs . I'll probaly keeep the top handels off a couple if any one is interested call me at 321-228-5953 or e-mail me at [email protected]

taking them off the market

MY son came by this afternoon said he wanted to try and fix some of the saws I was offering . Sorry but I have to give him a shot . So the fellow in Oregon you'll have to wait to see what saws . My saws my son takes to fix . He said he didn't mind putting in crank bearings and a gasket . I don't work on them I just run them . I'll post again if he doesn't have any luck with them .

could you let me know what he hasn't taken, I don't know much about fixing saws and I want to give it a shot!!!

Latest posts

Back