Pics of the Solo Twin

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

GoRving

Here are some more pics of the Twin, and one of the 2 box-lot 056 Magnum II's(basket cases)

It looks original, With the exception of the
missing air filter cover knob. Looks well
used but not all that bad. What is in the
muffler holes? Have you pulled it over yet.

Lee

Yep, thats a box of parts alright. Looks like fun! Great pic BTW.:rock:
Thanks!
A Solo Twin is top on my want list:clap:
Thanks, and I didn't know anything about this saw when I got it. All I knew was that I never had seen one like it, and the thing weighs a ton!:)
It looks original, With the exception of the
missing air filter cover knob. Looks well
used but not all that bad. What is in the
muffler holes? Have you pulled it over yet.

Lee

Some type of insect(dirt dobber, I guess) plugged the holes. I'm thinking it's like how old dog turds turn white...Guess old dirt-dobber nests do too. :ices_rofl:

Scrape that crap out and pull the muffler.
Just to make sure the crap didn't make it's
way into the cylinder. DON'T pull it over.

Lee

I want to know how many PM's you have gotten offering to take it off your hands.

I would imagine it has been a few. I have not as I know it would be a wasted effort. The solo twins have eluded me before and always will.

Bill

Thanks.
I want to know how many PM's you have gotten offering to take it off your hands.
I've had a few:)
I would imagine it has been a few. I have not as I know it would be a wasted effort. The solo twins have eluded me before and always will.

Bill
Thanks, Bill. I just don't know what I'm gonna do with it yet. I have always had good luck with fee-bay, but yet I don't like fee-bay anymore. I may try to get it runnin', and find a bar/chain for it.

id love to have one of them 056's. but seeing as to how i got an 066 i better not. Mother is already up my :censored: about my saws following me around.

I really like the twin but im thinking id rather just let you run her she look awefull heavy to me.

id love to have one of them 056's. but seeing as to how i got an 066 i better not. Mother is already up my :censored: about my saws following me around.
Hey..I know what that's like.Wifey gets tired of my saws, too.
I really like the twin but im thinking id rather just let you run her she look awefull heavy to me.
It is heavy...
I still think you should send it this way but that's just me. :D
There just might be one on fee-bay.

A Solo Twin is top on my want list:clap:

+1 Me too!

myers_clicks.jpg

Twins, Basil, Twins!

My old parts source guy here in town said he ran one for a while back when they first came out, and maintains that it is STILL the smoothest-running saw he's ever handled, and there isn't much he hasn't worked on judging by what's in his shop. No Twin or parts thereof there, unfortunately. The old guy that used to run the dealer in town that sold them back in the day is still apparently above ground though, so maybe I should look him up...

Back