• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Pile o’ saws, updated list

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chainsaw Collectors

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have many project saws, parts saws, and parts available for sale or trade. The is the full updated list.
-Remington 2.8, no spark, dirty fuel tank, spewed gold green fluid out of spark plug whole when turning over and testing for spark. $10 plus shipping
-Pioneer 1075, muffler was tampered with, starts with some fuel down carb, chain turns as you pull it over. $20 plus shipping
-McCulloch PM 610 parts saw, starts with some fuel down carb. $5 plus shipping
-small Pioneer, I have a new used solid clutch side cover on the way as the current one is busted, runs and cuts, occasionally won’t turn off. $30 plus shipping
-Husqvarna 142 e-series, bar and chain are still good despite having been run w-out oil for short time, new Chinese clutch and oiler and muffler, engine runs, clutch springs missing, new oiler don’t work, many old parts included. $45 plus shipping
-Homelite 150 engine case with recoil, carb that needs rebuild, on/off stitch, and linkages all mounted on it. $10 plus shipping
-Danarm version of the small Pioneer, seized up. $20 plus shipping.
-Craftsman 1.8A parts saw. $5 plus shipping
-Homelite Super XL Automatic BLUE Recoil assembly, a bit rough cosmetically. $10 plus shipping
-Echo Kioritz 451VL parts, clutch cover, recoil assembly, etc… $10 each plus shipping, $20 for all plus shipping
-Echo Kioritz 302 parts, handle, recoil, etc… $10 each plus shipping or $20 for all plus shipping
-2 NOS Shindaiwa 12” scabbards, $10 each plus shipping
-Stihl 020 AVP parts, clutch cover, fuel and oil caps, handle, air filter cover with screw. $10 for all plus shipping
-2 McCulloch 50 powerhead for parts $10 plus shipping

Here’s a list of what Want to trade for:
-Makita 520i teal prefilter cover
-Stihl 031 clutch cover with spike
-aftermarket Stihl 026 spikes
-Makita 520iflywheel side engine case
-Stihl 031 carb cover
-early mdc1 Walbro carb rebuild kit power Mac 6
-echo Kioritz 451vl powerhead can be missing parts but needs spark
-cub cadet chainsaw, other than model 5220 since I already have that one
-lawn boy, Homelite, Stihl, mac, accessories and literature
-Homelite super mini chainsaw
-the labor of going thru Walbro carburtors that I’ve unsuccessfully rebuilt
-pull handle for toy Homelite 150
-McCulloch pm610 chain brake handle
-Homelite EZ muffler
-let me know what you got for other trades!

Attachments

• IMG_9936.jpeg
    IMG_9936.jpeg
    973.5 KB
  • IMG_9947.jpeg
    IMG_9947.jpeg
    238.3 KB
  • IMG_9948.jpeg
    IMG_9948.jpeg
    163.2 KB
  • IMG_9949.jpeg
    IMG_9949.jpeg