Pioneer Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawk

Reaction score
I have a Pioneer Chainsaw that used to belong to my Great Grandfather. The Serial number is: RA 50668. It is quite a large saw and interesting enough, it has what I refer to as a "sedement bowl" on top of the fuel tank. Can anyone tell me anything about this saw? It still runs quite well, I would be interested if anyone knows if parts are available anywhere.
Thanks

Consults The Experts

Pioneer,
Thanks for the info. The site you referred me to is exactly what I was looking for. My Dad was also thrilled to finally get some info for this saw that has been in our family for some 40+ years. It sure is a monster to lug around but it sure can cut!
After sitting on Dad's garage for some ten years, I brought it out the other day, cleaned the fuel tank out, cleaned the plug and with a little pulling, it started and ran probably like new!
Thanks again for the direction!
Hawk.

Pioneer, Do you have any parts for that saw? I need the piece of tin that goes over the cylinder, I bilieve it is supossed to have 2 rubber bumpers on top of it to support the cover with the I.E.L tag on it.
Thanks Josh

Josh,
Nope don't have any of the IEL Pioneers. I'll bet that Mike Acres would be able to help you with that. He has the site I posted above.

Back