• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell pro mac 4300 for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

husky48

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
McCulloch promac 4300 for sale,brand new 20 inch bar and full chisel chain and near new 24 inch bar and chain 20 inch is light weight oregon, 24 inch is oregon power match. fresh tune up, new fuel line sparkplug fuel filter. 70cc saw, lots of grunt has cut very well for me for over 10 years, it's a very powerfull saw, only reason for selling, i have to many saws, need to thin the herd.saw is very reliable, everything works as it should asking $425 and will ship to US only

Attachments

• Resized_20201215_113232.jpeg
    Resized_20201215_113232.jpeg
    417.2 KB · Views: 44
  • Resized_20201215_113507.jpeg
    Resized_20201215_113507.jpeg
    370 KB · Views: 41
When selling a saw guys generally want a picture of the piston/cylinder or the compression guage reading. The serial tag would be a good idea also.
I know I personally take pictures of all the serial tags in my Mccullochs for future reference.
none of my saws will be DOA, thats not how i roll, been selling and repairing saws since 1971. if it was junk i would not post it here or have the price what it is. thanks for your concern.

none of my saws will be DOA, thats not how i roll, been selling and repairing saws since 1971. if it was junk i would not post it here or have the price what it is. thanks for your concern.
No problem, I have a few macs and thought it might get you a little more action on yours. Great saws.

Not to be rude, but you joined less than two weeks ago and have 7 posts, but folks are supposed to just take your word? and if you’ve been doing it since 1971 then you should understand the importance of piston and cylinder condition when it comes to selling a used saw. People are just trying to help you out here. Good luck with the sale:)

Yeah. Bit snappy trying to sell a saw after being here for a few weeks then loading up a couple blurry pics of what could be a 10-10, no top cover pics. And as the owner of a hard to find saw that the 4300 is, the clutch cover should be wrinkle finish black not smooth yellow like the much more common pm 700 or 7-10.

Latest posts

Back