Say what? and What model Jonsey is this?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rough day John?:D
Thats a nice looking 49, I would have bid if I would have seen it, that dudes only 1/2 hour away:angry:

The saw in sedanmans link looks like a 70/80 series to me, little brother to your 111. Looks REAl rough, and whats with the mini bar on it?

Looks like a 621 or some thing in that family, strong runners, but to many ignition parts.

I agree with H-man. This sale died for lack of takers yesterday with an opening bid of $100. It could be a good runner, but it sure looks like it's seen better days, and I don't want to pay freight from AK either.

Sorry guys, I fouled up. Sedanman has the right link. I guess I picked up the 49 URL while I was trying to ID the 80.

John is right ! The saw in Alaska is without question an 80.

Although the 621 also has a silver top cover, the 621 has two triggers and a lower rear handle mount that uses four screws on the outside of the handle. This saw has only one trigger and the traditional Jonsereds rear mount of that time as used in the 80. Now, it is possible that someone mounted an 80 handle assembly to the back of a 621, but, unlikely.

It's an 80 !

Its either a 70 or an 80, The silver top saws were strong runners. I had a guy try to trade one in for a 2150 the other day. Was in good shape but he was better off keeping it and buying the new saw as well.

Latest posts

Back