Self Control Loses Out: My 346XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep,and they worth the few ounces in weight for even that,do loose a little useable bar lenght tho and when your bar lenght challenged like ST that could be a factor.

Titanium retractable Dawgs are the ticket!!!:D!

Troll just never looks at a 20" Oak while carrying the 346, and figure "Why walk all the way to the truck for the 372?"

He dosn't have to.:D

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

I also picked up a new 346xp this week. what a sweet little saw! looks just like wendell's except has heated handles. hoping to compare it and my 5100 all day today. congrats on a great new saw wendell

Don't hate me because my saw is beautiful. :chainsaw:

Thanks, everyone! All I can say is what an amazing saw!! :clap: I wish I would've gotten it a long time ago. I can't even imagine what it is going to be like once it is broke in and tuned up. I can see why people are so passionate about this saw.

And, I love the hat, too. :hmm3grin2orange:

Nice saw, even if it has a primer bulb on it. :) I had my 353 out yesterday, what nice handling little saws they are. I love em.

361 is the best in its class, but i find little need for that class of saw (i did run mine a good bit saturday; decided it needs a MM if i keep it).
200T is the cat's meow in top-handle saws.

It'll be interesting to see your thoughts on comparison.

sadly I only put a couple tanks thru the 5100 and the 346. the husky seems to handle a little better but feels a little "buzzy" to me. the dolmar feels more solid and smooth. they will both live here for a while so time will tell a clear winner

If I had to pick a best from each class IMO, they would be:

MS200T, 346xp, ms361, Dolmar 7900, MS660, MS880.

Thats based on saws I've ran only, but thats my "wannabe" lineup I reckon.

361 is the best in its class, but i find little need for that class of saw (i did run mine a good bit saturday; decided it needs a MM if i keep it).
200T is the cat's meow in top-handle saws.

The 60cc class happens to be very useful here, 70cc is mostly over-kill. :popcorn::popcorn:

Back