Sequim logging show..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harley
sequim_1984.jpg

little pole climbing
sequim_1990.jpg

That's about it for me. I thought ahead and brought 6 cards for pictures but not far enough ahead to bring a second set of batteries. :(

Just got home, got to see the tractor pulling and the last of the log show. I talked to a few of the saw guys but they were tinkering with there saws and did'nt have alot of time before they had to cut. I'll post a couple of pictures my wife and I took when we get them from the developer. Sure looked like they were having alot of fun.

All the best
CMM

Gee, mike, did any of us meet ya? Didn't see any shiny 441's, either. Your wife wouldn't be the one who was always gawking at FHCW's pumped up pecs and 'ceps, would she? Did ya see Rotax cut out, throw a chain, then bog down on his second try? Maybe you could file him a chain?

That's about it for me. I thought ahead and brought 6 cards for pictures but not far enough ahead to bring a second set of batteries. :(

Been there, done that...Not as bad as the time I forgot to load film.....

Dang, I had a Canon Pro1 in the car, that also uses CF cards. I shoulda loaned it to ya.

Last edited:
So did many of you guys happen to remember who won what in the saw classes? With all the guys that made the trip out to the show someone had to put up some fast cuts!!:cheers:

Hey T.J.....I heard Lee won most of the races. Didn't here any times though.

Looks like old Art only sold Rotax half of a belly bar.....that's probably why he couldn't keep his chain on.....cause he doesn't look like he's drank more that a couple of six-packs!....but ya never know!.....Hahahahahahahaha!

DSC_50962028Medium29.jpg

I did not get a picture of Jeffs new girlfriend but I did get a picture of her ride. You guys can just imagine the feminine lines on her.
sequim_1971.jpg

Uh, thanks Dean. I'm trying to purge my memory of that. But if she tracks me down, I'm going to give her your shop's phone number so you can deal with it!

Gee, mike, did any of us meet ya? Didn't see any shiny 441's, either. Your wife wouldn't be the one who was always gawking at FHCW's pumped up pecs and 'ceps, would she?

That wasn't gawking Roger, that we her trying to see around my bulk and rotundness to get a peek at you and Andy. I think she would have taken both of you on. Andy's happily married, so she would have been all yours!

Great times & pictures!

Looks like everyone had an awesome time! Most thankful for the excellent pictures gents and it was well worth the hour or so to run through this thread (hair still standing from Predator and Harley flicks lol). I am hoping to head down in that direction with kid in the next year or so, Rick's (still continuing) adventure made me realize how long it has been since I did a road-trip of any sort of distance and I'd really like to check out the sequoias and coast etc.. Pics of 'sawin' babe', hm, a creature of beauty that balances out all da other homely mugs quite well lol (tongue well placed in cheek), nice ta put some faces on people. Great machinery shots too!
Yep, too bad about the crappy weather, hurricanes, earthquakes, torrential rains, wildfires, simply a terrible place ta visit :p

:cheers: To you all!!

Serge

Pix posting attempt by TD rebooted!!!!

Here is Rotax Robert running arts old Poulan,,, chipstorm!!!!!! That saw was freaking awesome,,,,,, that motor made more power than he had bar & chain,,, it has a sound all ikts own,,,,, Schweeeeat!!!!!
attachment.php

It cut likn,,,,, crazy but the B/C would give it up about the middle of the log,,,
attachment.php

Rotax told me that the chain, a race chain filed by Art, was thin in the tooth, and past its time to be retired. I've seen that saw beat piped saws.

Uh, thanks Dean. I'm trying to purge my memory of that. But if she tracks me down, I'm going to give her your shop's phone number so you can deal with it!

That wasn't gawking Roger, that we her trying to see around my bulk and rotundness to get a peek at you and Andy. I think she would have taken both of you on. Andy's happily married, so she would have been all yours!

I was referring to crazymanmike's wife. At least I think that was her. Coulda been Ginger's sister...or Beavergirl's for all I know.....:biggrinbounce2: :biggrinbounce2: :love1:

Last edited:
Too thin to win!=Don't cut cottonwood!....Hahahahahaha!

Just goes to show you.....an average motor with a good chain will beat a good motor with a crummy chain.

resizedrotax1.jpg

Back