sharp force

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chain sharpening

Interesting product.
I would think that a major drawback to this system is that filings fall into the sprocket. Also the tooth moves when on the bar.
Frans

I'll stick with "NEVER DULL" that gypo (Lambert) sells for $19.95 a can. The stuff is amazing and I have seen him use it myself. He won at the Clearwater Hotsaw show with this stuff alone...he sold me on it and I aint lost a race since.

never dull

Hello robert,

been talking to little leroy trying to get the west coast distrubitorship for NEVERDULL. he says to just rub a little on the chain and a little in your hair and your saw will be really fast and the ladies will really love you. he says a little dab will do you. is this true?
later, ken

Ken,
Before you jump into any business distributorship with this product called Stay Sharp, I'll let you in on a secret that worked with me when I was a young lumberjack. You take some chainsaw sawdust, sprinkle some chainsaw gas mix on it, make a sachet type of package out of it and put them into your shirt pockets so the aroma reeks out. Then you go sit on a bar stool, scatter some $20.00 bills on the floor below you. Then you just sit there and wait, it doesn't take long before the area around you will be teeming with women.

Art Martin

Tried manure on boots

Worked in the pig stalls and went to a city bar and there sure was allot of people wondering what that smell is. Drew allot of attention. I'll try the sawdust with gas oil in the hair.

Latest posts

Back