soil injection needle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine at Lesco, seems to work good. Just as you desribed with a replaceable tip about $200. Haven't used mine much but seems to be built well.

Last edited:
Hey Brett

Kinda funny to suggest Lesco and hear someone say "What is Lesco?". When I started my own lawn business as a teen, they were one of my favorite wholesale suppliers. Now there are at least 3 big warehouses here in Orlando, and it seems like they are selling to homeowners as well as people in the lawn and tree industries. Originated in Ohio, didn't they?

I tried the Lesco model and hated it. Even more so after it snapped off in some hard clay.

I love the Green Guard that fits onto their JD9C, I would post a pic, but they dont have it on their site.

As a tall guy the best thing about it is that you can size it for your self ( I know a guy up hear who will set it up to your specs. What ever type of coupler, your best length....)

The needle has a spring on it so it absorbs some shock, the needle itself is removable so if it bends you do not need to weld another on.....

Drop me an email, I'll get you in touch with Kevin at ConTree. The also custom build spray systems.

Latest posts

Back