Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can use a regular 12 mm crank and 12 mm piston in that jug. Can't switch the other way around, though. Is the cylinder a Mahle, or the earlier K$ brand? The K$ is the most desirable one, rare by now.
You can use a regular 12 mm crank and 12 mm piston in that jug. Can't switch the other way around, though. Is the cylinder a Mahle, or the earlier K$ brand? The K$ is the most desirable one, rare by now.
It’s the k$ one.. says it right on the cylinder.. it’s relatively clean as well.. the only concern is there is a little notch on the top of the exhaust port. Not sure how much that would affect things but I’m going to try and do some minor clean up and see how it runs. Thanks btw for the info on being able to use the 12mm crank and piston! The notch is at the top of the exhaust port (shiny)

Attachments

• FF89C8A6-18D4-4BBD-912C-A8E2067956F1.jpeg
    FF89C8A6-18D4-4BBD-912C-A8E2067956F1.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
It’s the k$ one.. says it right on the cylinder.. it’s relatively clean as well.. the only concern is there is a little notch on the top of the exhaust port. Not sure how much that would affect things but I’m going to try and do some minor clean up and see how it runs. Thanks btw for the info on being able to use the 12mm crank and piston! The notch is at the top of the exhaust port (shiny)
I would just chamfer that divot a bit to make certain it is not protruding/proud of the cylinder wall , don`t want it to catch a ring. The rest of it won`t hurt a thing.

Back