Stihl 090

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Art, I can hardly blame you for wanting a deposit on your saw...but Iwould have expected more...like possibly his truck as well..and maybe the lawnmower....If all goes well this year and we host the event next year, you and Ken will have to make a road trip...

-nice guys finish last, but we get to sleep in.

Gyro,

I took your advice, and just dumped this one.

Thanks for letting me use your insurance. The repair bill for the roof, deck, siding, windows, kitchen table, and the wife's psychiatric counseling so far is under $32000,or just under your $2 mm cdn limit......

...but it will likely go higher......

I'll take the KD 084 as a fair trade, just make sure it comes with three AM chains........

Nice job Roger! I dont think you wrecked anything, but the tree could of layed to the left a bit more. lol
If you find the 372W isnt up to stuff after awhile, just put in a new diaphram in the carb. Modified saws pass alot of air over stock and the metering diaphram may be the weakest link. I put a new one in about 50 trees ago.
John

Sorry Roger, I must define a tree: Any Hardwood species over 20" DBH, or softwood over 30" DBH., clear of form, no visual defects in the first 10' butt log. Preferably Rock Maple or Black Cherry. The best trees are the ones grown in steap fertile valleys, where they grow tall and straight to get thru the canopy.
Cutting out the low grade crap around dominant crop trees pays big dividends.
John's bro John

Latest posts

Back