• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl ms170

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shorthunter

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
This saw is in great condition. It starts, idles, revs and oils as it should. Will be sold and shipped with an 11" bar and 3/8" pico chain. Looking to get $150 + shipping

Call or text for fastest response, 417-two one four-1316

not to bust on yer saw or anything,,,,,but, a guy can buy a brand new one with a warantee, for within 10 bucks of what your asking..
it's a nice saw, in great shape, but i know what i waould do if i was looking to buy one of them little buggers ...

Yep, I remembered it wasn't for you.
i went back and looked,,,,,,you actually shipped that saw for 140 so sam saved 50 bucks over new, and i think you were both happy ??? i know he is/was.....
there's just not much meat on the bone when it comes to them little throwaway trimin saws...........i was'nt trying to be an ass....(if it came across that way)

About where in MO? The piston look good inside?

1 hr SE of KC, yes the piston looks good

not to bust on yer saw or anything,,,,,but, a guy can buy a brand new one with a warantee, for within 10 bucks of what your asking..
it's a nice saw, in great shape, but i know what i waould do if i was looking to buy one of them little buggers ...

I base most of my prices off of recent eBay activity

Back