• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Stihl MS260

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babaoriley

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw runs idles and oils great. After market fuel line and ignition coil, other than that everything is OEM. It comes with 16” bar, sharp and fairly new Stihl chain. Appears to be a low hour saw. Asking $300 obo, can ship if you want me to, prefer pickup MA 01960 (have never shipped saws before)

Attachments

• IMG_1417.jpeg
    IMG_1417.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1418.jpeg
    IMG_1418.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1409.mov
    10.8 MB
I have no idea when it’s best to sell saws. I’m new and I just have many saws I don’t use. I usually look around for average price then decide what’s they’re worth.

I have no idea when it’s best to sell saws. I’m new and I just have many saws I don’t use. I usually look around for average price then decide what’s they’re worth.
There's no real best time. Typically though, summer time equates to less saw sales. Late summer into Fall it picks up as people ramp up to do firewood.

For me, if there's jobs, we do them. If there's firewood to do, we do it. Work comes and goes in the summer. Some don't cut at all this time of year.

A lot of guys I sold saws to they shipped them away to different countries these days. These kinda saws will hit that market, but those guys always want them super cheap lol

Latest posts

Back