• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold STIHL MS500i

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi!

I got an other MS500i today. Very similar to my other 500i, but this one is missing the model plate, but has a nicer hand guard(no crack). I don't know the history of this saw, I got it from a former chainsaw mechanic, he worked on the saw and now it starts and runs great and is ready to work. Working chain brake. No sticker on hand guard and case has been replaced(no serial number on case). Has really good compression but I don't know the exact compression numbers(I don't currently have a smaller adapter). Hopefully I will be able to check compression next week. Same issue with top cover, it was a bit wobbly when I first started the saw, now it's fixed and stays in place, but I recommend to buy a new shroud lock(~10bucks).

I accept PayPal.

Shipping with FedEx tracking included.

Hi!

I got an other MS500i today. Very similar to my other 500i, but this one is missing the model plate, but has a nicer hand guard(no crack). I don't know the history of this saw, I got it from a former chainsaw mechanic, he worked on the saw and now it starts and runs great and is ready to work. Working chain brake. No sticker on hand guard and case has been replaced(no serial number on case). Has really good compression but I don't know the exact compression numbers(I don't currently have a smaller adapter). Hopefully I will be able to check compression next week. Same issue with top cover, it was a bit wobbly when I first started the saw, now it's fixed and stays in place, but I recommend to buy a new shroud lock(~10bucks).
View attachment 1180901

I'm asking $700 shipped pho. I accept PayPal.

View attachment 1180902

Hi!

View attachment 1180901

View attachment 1180902

Hi!

View attachment 1180901

View attachment 1180902
Jim 5597705604

Latest posts

Back