Stihl owners manuals for sale on E-bay

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey sedanman,

One of life's dark secrets? :) Probably some of the same folks that can find this site to ask the most basic question but can't seem to discover what a search engine can do for them to open up volumes of info. I think at the heart of it is lack of initiative. Just easier to go to eBay than actually try to locate something. Who knows? :)

Hi there, some chainsaw collectors like to have the original manuals as opposed to photo copies, kinda like book collectors who see value in first editions in very fine condition. Some of the Stihl manuals are no longer available except as copies.
John

John, I agree that the original is best, I would pay 20 bucks for a perfect original 015 owners manual but there are people paying ten for something they could get for free.

Darn you Sedanman. I was just ready to throw all my old owner manuals away. Now I have to store them.

Last edited:
Sonny,
Give all your old manuals to Gypo boy for when he runs outta poop paper at Clearwater. Then he can tear out the pages & use 'em like he did at Dennis's
...Rick

Creep on Loggin'

paul,
i just paid $7.00 for a manual for the 08s from e-bay. the seller said good condition. he lied. the book is mint. i think i was the first one to even open it. i guess i am one of the ones that will spend however much for original. the book and saw are now in my private museum of antique saws.
for some reason i did just buy the book for the partner r-16. marty

Latest posts

Back