stihl parts cd-rom

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stihl_nut

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
this guy is selling a stihl dealer cd-rom. he sais that the disc includes parts list, breakdown diagrams, service manuals returns etc. for all 1999 and newer models plus some of the older ones. what's the deal with it ? btw for husky freaks he's also selling a husqvarna equivalent.

it was ebay, sorry i failed to mention it in my first post. i bought the cd. as soon as it gets here i'll let you know what kind of stuff it contains. now that i think about it, is this thing supposed to be traded like this ? i mean stihl is pretty anal about posting prices and selling stuff over the net, wouldn't they mind people selling away a dealer cd-rom ?

My guess is that it is someone who works at a Stihl dealership and took home the original, made a copy,and is now selling the copies on ebay.
Ebay, does not allow copies or other none authorised merchandise to be sold.

Even if they did sell the partsmart it has an expiration. So it will only be able to be opened for a short time.

If it is the same Stihl CD I have, (ARI) I think...it is a fantastic resource..everything you want on there....with no expiration...I also have the same for Husky and Jonsered...and use them near everyday...

i'd be willing to trade a copy of the cd for a copy of the husqvarna cd. can't wait to get it though.

Back