Stihl parts lookup

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabby

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Anywhere online to look up Stihl part numbers? I have a Stihl MS-310 and I want to order a spare chain catcher for it. Thanks.

No, but get on the mediacat chain letter thread or request a manual thread.

Fish I typed MS-310 above, meant MS-311. Sorry. Is the chain catcher the same part number, 1119-656-7705, for the MS-311? Thanks.

Fish I typed MS-310 above, meant MS-311. Sorry. Is the chain catcher the same part number, 1119-656-7705, for the MS-311? Thanks.

Fish, I got a manual already!!!!! Thanks!!!! It shows 0000 656 7700 for the chain catcher for the MS-311. Sound right? Sorry about the typo above.

Just go to the dealer and buy one and save shipping costs. Prolly $5 - $10.
:cheers:
J2F

...one thing I HATE about Stihl... the secrecy of their IPL's, their exclusivity on parts ordering etc... you would think you were buying the colonel's secret fried chicken recipe or something. This just reeks of arrogance which has made me start looking at other manufacturer's such as husqvrna for saws and Echo for trimmers although I do like Stihl. Trust me, I've complained to them... I hope they change their policy as I think I'm done with them over this. I had a great resource for ordering stihl parts online but then out of the blue they just recently stopped selling online - wonder why? Stihl has a reputation for shutting down online and unauthorized sellers.

Sorry about the rant - search for MEDIACAT 2011 here or elsewhere and you can get a full stihl catalog. Beware though - some sources of this download are less than reputable and will infect your computer with either spyware or p.orn. or something...

...one thing I HATE about Stihl... the secrecy of their IPL's, their exclusivity on parts ordering etc... you would think you were buying the colonel's secret fried chicken recipe or something. This just reeks of arrogance which has made me start looking at other manufacturer's such as husqvrna for saws and Echo for trimmers although I do like Stihl. Trust me, I've complained to them... I hope they change their policy as I think I'm done with them over this. I had a great resource for ordering stihl parts online but then out of the blue they just recently stopped selling online - wonder why? Stihl has a reputation for shutting down online and unauthorized sellers.

Sorry about the rant - search for MEDIACAT 2011 here or elsewhere and you can get a full stihl catalog. Beware though - some sources of this download are less than reputable and will infect your computer with either spyware or p.orn. or something...

They own THAT too? :hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back