Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ramzilla, I'm doing a rebuild on an 048 --- I am looking for a shop manual, did you get it when you were looking, if you have it could you please send me a copy. I am learning that the 048 is pretty rare and even worse to get info and parts down here in Aus. If you can help, I'd be much obliged. Cheers

I am new to this site. I am planning on purchasing a MS261CM soon and would like to get any manuals that are available, just in case I need them down the road. Thanks in advance.

Hi Ramzilla, I'm doing a rebuild on an 048 --- I am looking for a shop manual, did you get it when you were looking, if you have it could you please send me a copy. I am learning that the 048 is pretty rare and even worse to get info and parts down here in Aus. If you can help, I'd be much obliged. Cheers
I am new to this site. I am planning on purchasing a MS261CM soon and would like to get any manuals that are available, just in case I need them down the road. Thanks in advance.
Check your Inbox.

Latest posts

Back