Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
greetings, my first post here and i am asking for something! I picked up a stihl 012 ohv at a yard sale for 5 bucks! I didn't see how i could go wrong. So what it needs is the safety handle. I am talking about the black handle the you squeeze down on the handle to run the saw. I can not find one anywhere. Reaching out for help finding one and , if anyone has a manual for it that would be nice too. Feel free to shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] any time on that.
Thanks.....keith rayeski, nottingham, nh

done!

Teddy scout is aces!

thanks a million for providing the manual I needed for the 012 OHV....and now, I can tell folks, the parts I need are;
5 1120 182 1000 1 Throttle trigger
6 1120 182 0800 1 Trigger interlock
7 1120 182 4700 1 Flat spring

Popeye

Echo CS 550 evl

Searched all over with no luck, anyone have a manual for a CS550EVL
Thank you

echo cs 3600

just finished reviewing a echo cs 3600, I need the workshop manual, or at least the basic calibration of the carburetor and the maximum speed
thanks in advance

Fernando

Does anyone have an IPL for a FS 45 and FS 55 trimmer they could send me? I have an older IPL from 1999 and it doesn't seem to show the carb my trimmers have. Thanks in advance!

Latest posts

Back