The working man, and chainsaw thread!!!!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That'll work ..... :msp_thumbup:

304048-20130710_204110-jpg

The Husqvarna brand is older! :cool2:
Just saw this old buddy! I say I agree Perfect! Hey working fans, cut some trees mainly firewood today. Dam if I did not forget a new memory sd card, for pics. Other is full. But it was so good to get our run saws, and get air. Ate my sandwhich under some trees, near a creek by where we hunt. Coulda just sat there all day, and just looked at trees or took a nap.

No way Jose:msp_thumbdn: But one not too far from Aaron and me on craigslist, wishing I had 22 bucks. I would have another big husky.

No way Jose:msp_thumbdn: But one not too far from Aaron and me on craigslist, wishing I had 22 bucks. I would have another big husky.

Yeah I was itchin' to go drive to Watsonville after you posted that. Don't have the scratch though. I'm a bit irritated that I didn't see that listing in my CL notifications. Gotta check my settings...:msp_unsure:

You and me both itchin, and yeah no scratch here either, same old story. Well word was you could not be trusted with big hiskies, do to the fact, after they enlightened you, your not the same, I will talk to my husky agents, and tell them to send you alerts from now on:msp_w00t:

Aaron good deal, Saturday we celebrate a holiday, mighty 288 resurrection day!!!! Randy nice vid as always, my friend. U a regular star:msp_thumbup:

Aaron good deal, Saturday we celebrate a holiday, mighty 288 resurrection day!!!! Randy nice vid as always, my friend. U a regular star:msp_thumbup:

A star? Not really, I just love tree work, that's all..... :hmm3grin2orange:
What was that you came up with a while back???, NHlocal Productions? I haven't forgotten..... :msp_tongue:

The weather held yesterday so I was able to go and cut. :clap:
The home owner(yes, another co worker)has two trees he wanted taken down. I was only able to get the
tree behind the house. It was a bit of a challenge, made me nervous. It was a "good size" Red Oak, almost
2' DBH, about 80' tall. Oh, and it had a definite lean toward the house with most of the crown weight on the
"house side". :bringit: Took some extra time removing some weight(limbs)from the house side. Also took
extra care when I rigged the pull rope. Didn't get too many pics, but got some video. I'll post the video when
I get it edited and uploaded. I'm going back over tomorrow after work to take down a tree in his front yard.
I'll be using a speed line for most of that one.
Here's a few pics from yesterday.....

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Randy great pictures my friend! Another job well done, looks like a location we were at once, here a place a town called kENwood, funny the resemblance..

Randy great pictures my friend! Another job well done, looks like a location we were at once, here a place a town called kENwood, funny the resemblance..

Thanks Norm,
went back to the same home yesterday after I got out of work and took down a Red Maple in
the front yard. This workin' man is still beat..... :msp_sleep: Mostly speedline work to take it
down. Went pretty good and my son helped me out too. :) Here's a few pics.
Lookin' forward to that coffee this mornin'..... :coffee:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Outstanding pictures Randy, outstanding! Bet maple is good firewood eh? May go for firewood again, have to coordinate with Aaron. May have to do plumbing here Friday, not 100 percent sure. Rather cut wood any day. If so Aaron either day work?

Back