Truely a Logger's Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How could you even read the description? I tend to squint and back away from the monitor when idiots type in ALL CAPS!!!!!!! Especially with all the exclaimation points, it comes across as a bad used car ad. Poor guy must be desparate, based on the dusty saw on the dusty shelf (except for the oil puddle).

now u hurt my feelins mike. :) the biggest i got is 54.
i thank im gon cry. [gomer pyle]
its sounds like it has the same powerhead as a lot of other brand saws w that cc. all the pulp would boys here use them big pinchers. almost never hear a saw running. seems like a terrible thing to do to the pines.
ive got a 65 cc in the works if it turns out.:) . that will do until i can get one i think is rite for power tuning. then im gon be the baddest dude around these pts.:)

Try any Dolmar dealer. That saw with your choice of a 16 or 18 inch is on promo now for $299. Many go out the door for $289.

I am not that familar with Sachs-Dolmar saws but do I am wondering why it has a a Oregon bar on it. I realize the dealer can slap any bar he wants on it but it should come from the factory with a factory bar. My Husky dealer only sells Oregon replacement chains but the saws come with what the factory sends. You can always have him replace it with what you want but this deal seams a little off. I agree with the previous posts about the cost. It reminds me of the guy from Canada the other evening that had a "new" Stihl 029 with a reserve of $425. I emailed him asking why it was so high. I told him that it was my understanding that saws in Canada were slightly cheaper than in the US. I told him that the exact package he was selling went brand new out the dealer door for $299. He did email back that he had been told the were cheaper in the US but that the taxes in Canada made them higher. He was a nice enough guy but had no clue what he had. It did not sell just like this sachs will not.

Bill G

Back