TSC Bar Oil for $5.99

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shoot. The last 2 times I was in TSC they didn't even have bar oil on the shelf.
About the only deal I've ever got in on is when they are trying to get rid of either the winter or summer grade oil. And usually that goes fast.

Last time I went to TSC it was a shadow of itself. No more tractor tuneup parts or filters. Didn't even have automotive hose clamps. When I asked one of the "Woke idgets" they have working there for hose clamps, I was told to look over by the garden hoses. Prices have went "woke" too.

Probably a product of where you live. They arent gonna stock what doesnt sell. You can still get all that you listed at the local TSC here, but I shop local every chance I get. Alot of Amish shops have popped up here in the last 8-10 years. Stove shops, livestock feed, etc.There's even one family with a small engine repair shop that can get just about any common power saw consumable you'd ever need.

Probably a product of where you live. They arent gonna stock what doesnt sell. You can still get all that you listed at the local TSC here, but I shop local every chance I get. Alot of Amish shops have popped up here in the last 8-10 years. Stove shops, livestock feed, etc.There's even one family with a small engine repair shop that can get just about any common power saw consumable you'd ever need.

There is still plenty of Ford Ns and Fergusons running around here.

The fact I couldn't buy a hose clamp was bad as it gets.

The new hires wouldn't know where to get milk from a cow.

Last time I went to TSC it was a shadow of itself. No more tractor tuneup parts or filters. Didn't even have automotive hose clamps. When I asked one of the "Woke idgets" they have working there for hose clamps, I was told to look over by the garden hoses. Prices have went "woke" too.
That's how Pura has gotten, funny bit is they used to be in the middle of town then built a new store few miles away. Then they went full on woke.

Chocolate syrup! 😉
For bar oil! 🤣 My buddy’s look at me crazy every time I get it out of the truck. Maybe because I’m diabetic 🤷🏻‍♂️ Syrup might be perfect on the real hot days.

Well, it stinks that our TSC is still at $12.99☹️
Talk to the store manager, show them this thread and pull up the tractor supply site, then specify one of the WI stores in your search for bar oil. They should match the price, as stated earlier in this thread. That's what I did today and my store, that also lists it at $12.99, sold it to me for $4.99.

Thanks to those that posted this deal for the rest of us!!!

Talk to the store manager, show them this thread and pull up the tractor supply site, then specify one of the WI stores in your search for bar oil. They should match the price, as stated earlier in this thread. That's what I did today and my store, that also lists it at $12.99, sold it to me for $4.99.

Thanks to those that posted this deal for the rest of us!!!
OK, will do! I’ll let you know how it works out. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back