Walker muffler

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SawDoc

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi, this is my first post, been reading threads about 2 months. Great forum and info! Cutting greenfields(most pine and pin oak under 12 in. diameter on my 80 ac., using a Husky 350. Nice, light, smooth saw.
Just threw on a muffler from Walkers today- really opened the little saw up! Much better bottom and mid range.
Getting ready to start cutting some 24-36 inch white oak and loblolly/ yellow pine to clear more pasture. Demo'd a 372 when I bought the 350 last year, it may be overkill. Im going to borrow brother-in-laws 036 for a test drive,(no brand alliance).

Any suggestions on little bigger husky?

I would buy the biggest saw I could, but that's just me. I bet there's some nice trees growing down copperhead road.:D

When I was growing up here there were no trees!! Copper minig for over a hundred years ravaged the forests. It was visible from outer space according to Discovery magazine. Now it is green and lush thanks to reforestiation.
There still are some areas of desert left, though.

Getting ready to start cutting some 24-36 inch white oak

Me and my 357wxp can cut that 32" oak, and be happy to be there. Have you got a bunch like that? If so, a 372 would be my saw of choice. 24" bar spinning 3/8 pitch chain. Put your ear plugs in, stick that dog and let it eat brother man. Nothing to it.

questions?

SawDoc, if your going to be cutting 24"-36"oak, the 372 would not be overkill. I've got one and have been using it a lot lately.....couldn't be happier:D Like Mike said, match it up with a 24" bar and you would have a nice companion for your 350!!!

Jeff

That Jons sure is a nice looking saw! There arent any dealers around here though. Ive never seen a local with a Jons.

Maybe a 372 for Xmas! Good gift to myself.

Dennis is a Husky/Jonsered dealer and he can fix you up - contact him - you'll like dealing with him;)

Back