What’s up with treestuff

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TreeMonkee58

TreeMonkee58

ArboristSite Lurker
I placed on order on Nov 27 and they still have not shipped. I tried to call them and just get put on hold with no answer.
I read in some or their threads they were bought by Sherrill and they were not providing thier previous level of customer service. Has anyone else experienced a similar problem?

I may need to cancel this order and rush it through for someone else as it is needed for weekend work.

Slicksty6

Slicksty6

ArboristSite Member
I heard they had a huge response to their holiday sales and are buried with orders. Still should expect some customer service though... I am still waiting for the rest of my order as well but no rush for me.

outdoorsman0490

outdoorsman0490

ArboristSite Operative
I had the same issue. Emailed them and took a few days to get back to me as well. Said the warehouse was swamped with orders. They sent it out a couple days later but overnighted it on them.

Still waiting on my green teeth from a month ago though

TreeMonkee58

TreeMonkee58

ArboristSite Lurker
I got through to them yesterday, they were swamped with orders but expedited mine and it was shipped yesterday. Now I just need the rain to clear out.