What Are You Guys Doin' This Longest Day of the Year

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just my immediate vicinity, call it iron sight range.

We Midwest hippies differ from them thar West Coast hippies.

We is stayn' right here, aint lookin' for trouble, and we shoot back!

Imagine how many Deer hunters there would be if'n them Deers could shoot back!

Nobody has much to worry about, the local supply of original grade dirty hippies is getting mighty thin, they are the only ones worth shooting at. That reminds me, getting low on Stingers.

Nobody has much to worry about, the local supply of original grade dirty hippies is getting mighty thin, they are the only ones worth shooting at. That reminds me, getting low on Stingers.

I am glad I am out of range! I haven't seem one them old hippies in forever.
Me, just a clean church going country man with 5 kids one at home. Just wear my hair long.
Cut it real short for 14 years now grew it back! They call me rambo at work.

We had a little hippie town under the mountain around here 25 years ago or so, hell I guess they all died from aids or something. :dizzy:

I lived in quartz Valley Ca by Fort Jones. Went to visit my sister a few months ago and we went to Ashland Oregon. That still looks like a Hippie town!
I also lived In Lewisburge Tennessee and there was a few there that lived in some old tree house type thing. Really strange!

Back