What Gypo's skidder ate today...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rick,
I think that Gypo needs to have you visit him so that you can condition him into a more rigorous schedule. He could make much better use of his time, destroy less equipment and thus make enough money to not only pay you well in the capacity of his personal assistant, but bank a lot more to boot. Like most "Gypos", he is very good at what he does as a primary function, but gets sidetracked when he handles too many things at the same time. If he had you up there full time as his administrator, he could live a much more structured and efficient life: up at 6:30 AM, shower and dress at 6:35, have breakfast at 6:50. Load up the truck at 7:25, be on the job site at 8:30, have a 5 minute coffee break at 10:30, break for lunch at 12:00, get back in there at 1:00, break for a snack at 3:00, pack up at 4:25 and be back home by 5:00. Even bankers would be envious of his daily use of time. You could also schedule Arborist Site time, beverage time and phone time for him each evening, culminating in bedtime at 11:00 so he could be fresh and alert in the morning. Of course, on weekends you could also help out by planning his itinerary for relaxation as well. I think you should consider moving to Erin.:D

Doug,
LAMO...:laugh:
Good one...I would love to move Erin & shack up with Robyn who is heavy with my child now. But President Bush just told told me in front of millions of Americans to buy a logg truck & a fist full of chainsaws & move to Oregon & cut a billion board foot of timber a year. So I think I have my work cut out for me now. I'll have to worry about getting myself outta bed now. Not to mention finding time to squeeze in taking the Predator for a spin when the spirit hits Robert. Then again maybe you just want me to move there so you can see more pictures of me sleeping with his saws....Rick

Creep/Pal/Puke/Oregon Orangatang/Rick

Creep on loggin' Pres. Bush

Hey thats a good thread Rick, I will start taking more pictures of the JD540A and its meals. It pissed out 5 litres of diesel today when I forgot to tighten the bleed screw on the fuel filtre after it ran out of fuel.

Gypo...What? Are you going to tell us that your skidder has been good all week?:angel: ...Rick

Chicken man
amen.gif
chicken.gif

I think the gypper is going to see his lady love, out in big tree country, that is, my back yard.

He better be well behaved, as he might not get away with behavior such as this:

Rbtree's behavior

Rbtree, what could you tell us about that kind of behavior.....like, how would you know that you can't get away with that last line? lol....got any secrets? he, he...

John's behavior is ......hmmmmmmm, how should I describe? He's an absolute animal!! Whew hoo, and he's come 5000 miles to see me!! He's spending the day with Rotax....hope they are being good boys.

Cinny:angel:

Umm, cinny gal,

I be the SBD one

said he, blushing, with the silly smile....

...The local Ballinfad long distance phone co balance sheet wont be improved that much,over the long weekend. That's good for john, eh??

...I wonder if the Cumberland trees are safe.... from ole Humphry Dombrowski and the 26.73521 hp 088 KD?

...the tree hugger.. and . copykat

Ole Humphry sure get`s around, or is it just a common name? I got a call the other day on my cell phone from a gentleman identifying himself as one of my neighbors, Humphry Dombrowski, and he needed a couple of removals, quick, and he was willing to trade some old saws he has laying around, Husky 2100s and Stihl 088s, for the work. Funny part is that I`ve been driving up and down the road for three days now and I can`t find any Dombrowskis and I don`t remember listing my cell #? Russ:D

I'll give ya three guesses who dat wuz, jokers, but the first two dont count.....

Did this guy say "eh" a couple times, perchance....?

Hey Den, do any moonlighting as a behavioral consultant? Mine is awol...

Latest posts

Back