wood dust in the carb hard on the saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this thread still about sawdust?

i have a Mini Mac that I ran for about 25 years before I realized it was missing a rubber washer that kept sawdust out of the intake so it was probably eating sawdust the entire time. It never lost power or compression the whole time, but I haven't taken it apart to inspect the piston skirt.
I also have an old 10-10 that was ingesting sawdust before I got it that has some scuffing on the intake side of the piston but has great compression and runs perfect.

Go back to the oil thread and re-read it.
I did. Not impressed in the least. A CE that specialty is simple mixers. If you were good at what you do you by your advanced age you would have been a senior VP or some such for years by now. Instead your a sporadically employed mixer donkey. The other thing is any CE worth a damn is working on large view process related items, not essentially doing the job of a ME.

I did. Not impressed in the least. A CE that specialty is simple mixers. If you were good at what you do you by your advanced age you would have been a senior VP or some such for years by now. Instead your a sporadically employed mixer donkey. The other thing is any CE worth a damn is working on large view process related items, not essentially doing the job of a ME.
Walker. I like you really. But, take a pill. Jesus.

Latest posts

Back