• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell XS 572xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colonel428

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I hate to do it but I'm going to sell my 572xp Kevin built. I had it hooked up by a dealer recently and everything is good diagnostics wise. Saw has 46 hours on it. I have a MMWS 592xp and an XS 500i that suit me more for the type of saw work I do. That's why I'm selling it because I just don’t use it or need it. It's a very strong, aggressive saw like all of Kevin's saws. The front lower recoil cover screw doesn't tighten as snugly as I'd like but I used blue Loctite on it and it's stayed in. You will definitely want to use the decomp button EVERYTIME you pull the rope. I've gone through 3 or 4 starter pullys on it due to the catch prongs bending or breaking off. Ive got a few I will include. It's a good saw. I'm definitely not trying to unload a problematic turd on somebody. If you buy the saw and think I've misrepresented something please let me know and I'll do my best to make it right. I'd like to get $1,100 for it but am open to offers. No trades please. Thanks, Steve. 20240625_235709.jpg20240625_235616.jpg20240625_235547.jpg20240625_235451.jpg20240625_235439.jpg

The piston does have one single line scratch as shown. I reached out to Kevin and he didn't think it presented a problem. Certainly doesn't effect how the saw runs.

For those of us less informed. What does "Kevin built" mean? Like what was done to the saw.

@huskihl (Kevin) does machine and port work on modern saws and is very much sought after. Last time I checked with him, he was backlogged about six months.

Latest posts

Back