3120XP Gone WILD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is why the photos maybe should be taken down. It could turn into whos work is better.

I think this is why the photos maybe should be taken down. It could turn into whos work is better.

I agree entirely. The last thing I want to do is start another big fight. The detailed pics are pulled.

Here's the vid. TreeCo, you and I will both be much more confortable knowing you can keep this baby tuned right.

Last edited:
So if I purchase something, I'm not allowed to post pictures of it?

I understand in this case. This was a mod that no one else that I'm aware of makes. I wouldn't want to take business away from Simon. Although, even with detailed pics, you still wouln't know how deep, and what size holes to drill, and what ever else is involved.

I understand in this case Brad. The issue has been raised in the past about certain builders not wanting their work shown for fear of copycatting, proprietary secrets lost, unjust criticism...

Good work on the 3120. :cheers:

Looks like more practical solution, than putting on a WG-3 carb. I got the WG-3 to run and run well, but I'm making it a racer, and it's not exactly a good solution for someone looking to make a work saw.

Brad every race saw man going is doing that to carbs so they'll swallow a half a tank of nitro/alky in 5 seconds.

Some guys just do it different.

Simon is of the upper echelon of saw building, better ally then not JMHO

Ask before posting...please

I agree Jacob..I'm not raggin... but etiquette boys

Marcel Vincent's little boy...lol the french connection
I'm no professional, but Simon has one of thee most technically superior cold start techniques I've ever seen.
Helsel boys and Herb Gingras are supposed to be as good but I've never seen them. Smooth...

His brother Sabastian is also involved.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back