3120XP Gone WILD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When proprietary infomation is involved, it isn't cool. Simon has put a lot of time into what he does. Can you figure out how to do it kid?

All 056 kid can do is run his keyboard, never useful info or likewise. He's a good candidate for the ignore function.

This was resolved a few hours ago guys. Let it go. Why the need to keep harping on it. Do you every have someone tell you something 5,6 or 7 times? Makes you want to slap them around a bit. Move on.

This was resolved a few hours ago guys. Let it go. Why the need to keep harping on it. Do you every have someone tell you something 5,6 or 7 times? Makes you want to slap them around a bit. Move on.

Ahh but it is just the magic of posting on a forum. You read it then you feel the need to say something, although it has all been said before. Kind of like replying to someones 3 year old post in hopes of getting a response.

Ahh but it is just the magic of posting on a forum. You read it then you feel the need to say something, although it has all been said before. Kind of like replying to someones 3 year old post in hopes of getting a response.

ha ha ha. ya, I see it all the time. It's really kinda silly. There is a guy at my work like that. I'll say something, he'll be standing there and not part of the conversation, they he'll say exactly what I just said and act like he came up with it.

ha ha ha. ya, I see it all the time. It's really kinda silly. There is a guy at my work like that. I'll say something, he'll be standing there and not part of the conversation, they he'll say exactly what I just said and act like he came up with it.

Thats hilarious, i know exactly what you mean. I have this guy at my work like that. I'll say something, he'll be standing there and not part of the conversation, they he'll say exactly what I just said and act like he came up with it. Small world......

Thats hilarious, i know exactly what you mean. I have this guy at my work like that. I'll say something, he'll be standing there and not part of the conversation, they he'll say exactly what I just said and act like he came up with it. Small world......

ha ha, ya there is always one in every bunch.

Latest posts

Back