Brush and debris pile burning in cold weather?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just Kidding No GIF by MJ5

For the purposes of this forum, I would suggest it's pretty easy to spot the pros based on the quality of their advice...
So does driving around in a beat up, smashed up 27 year 2 wheel drive pickup with "professional" painted on the side make a person a pro?

Yes, Bill, congratulations, you're now a pro... pics or it didn't happen...
I did not say that was me. I have never driven around in a beat up old, smashed up old truck with "professional" slapped on the side.

You might want to ask the opinion of another person here.

The answer might surprise you since you seem to make many assumptions that in reality are simply not true

Are you shooting implied insults at me again, Bill?
I don't own any trucks with that description either. Besides, "Professional" refers to the quality and type of person, not the sharpness of writing implements nor the shine of the paint on their tools. The term refers to the qualities and employment of a person.

Folks. Let's quit feeding the troll. You are certainly spending enough energy here to qualify as a professional troll.

Are you shooting implied insults at me again, Bill?
I don't own any trucks with that description either. Besides, "Professional" refers to the quality and type of person, not the sharpness of writing implements nor the shine of the paint on their tools. The term refers to the qualities and employment of a person.

Folks. Let's quit feeding the troll. You are certainly spending enough energy here to qualify as a professional troll.
What insult did I imply? I used very simple words and mentioned no names. If it hit close to home for you then that is on you, not me.

Our state has a burn ban for about 40-50 counties beginning May 1. Lasts until the fall. But we’re exempt, so let the burning begin.

And he said he was forever done with this place lol
He’s been kicked or removed from all the major tree/firewood pages. That young gypsy is only concerned with being a you toob superstar. His BS isn’t going to win real people over. His crowd is people that know absolutely nothing about tree work, which is fitting as he knows less than his audience. He tried to join here again claiming to be a Finland man with bad English, He’s just a dumb kid that I saw right through, just like every other savvy experienced member here. Gunny Jr wasn’t a complement, However it couldn’t fit better. Oliver, metsa, odds and ends, no matter the name, it’s obvious he has no clue. The only thing ole Oliver (I hope his buddy @ZinTrees sends him another screen shot) has is a hard working ethic at a young age. However he can’t see past his likes and subs to his absolutely USELESS PAGE.

He’s been kicked or removed from all the major tree/firewood pages. That young gypsy is only concerned with being a you toob superstar. His BS isn’t going to win real people over. His crowd is people that know absolutely nothing about tree work, which is fitting as he knows less than his audience. He tried to join here again claiming to be a Finland man with bad English, He’s just a dumb kid that I saw right through, just like every other savvy experienced member here. Gunny Jr wasn’t a complement, However it couldn’t fit better. Oliver, metsa, odds and ends, no matter the name, it’s obvious he has no clue. The only thing ole Oliver (I hope his buddy @ZinTrees sends him another screen shot) has is a hard working ethic at a young age. However he can’t see past his likes and subs to his absolutely USELESS PAGE.
Didn’t know he was on any of the other forums. Of course here is just about the only saw forum I’m on, so I wouldn’t have a ton of intel on the other forums in the first place. I have spotted him a few times in one of the FB groups I’m on, still posting the same stuff he did on here, most don’t pay attention to him on there.

I just hope he matures as he gets older, I remember thinking I knew it all at that age too. It helped once I started really listening to the folks who’ve been doing this longer than the 18 years I’ve been on Earth, got a lot more knowledgeable and a lot less full of myself then.

Don't bring me up in conversation about oliver/metsa, I barely know him, and am not associated with him nor am I "buddies" with him

I dislike him as much as you guys do, although I try to be as nice as possible to him, he does get on my nerves EVERY time I see him post

He's been banned from here twice now I believe, *********, possibly ******** also, and a LOT of Facebook groups, he also keeps asking me why he keeps getting banned, and makes it seem like everyone else's fault, even the kids at his own school have been reporting his YouTube in attempt to get him banned

Latest posts

Back