I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am confused, Randy Duncan is Randy's Engine Parts, the guy that that puts a picture of himself in every e-Bay ad he runs. I think the Chainsaw Guy is in Canada.

Such a Deal!

OK, I can post this because it came through an eBay link. I noticed that many of their 'sponsored ads' offer 'Free Shipping', but once you click the link, shipping is $5, or $8.95, or whatever. Here is one of those deals, from a place advertising 'Reconditioned Tools':

Screen shot 2015-01-30 at 9.09.00 PM.png

(In case anyone is confused, the 'non-reconditioned' PowerBox normally sells for around $40)

Philbert

I haven't figured out how to do the with my IPhone.
*I am running version 6.1.4 - things might be different in other versions, but should be similar.*

- Do a screen grab by pressing the round 'Home' key at the bottom at the same time as pressing the 'Power' button at the top. This saves the picture to your 'Photos' file.

- Option 1: 'Send' the photo to your desktop using the arrow-coming-out-of-a-box icon at the bottom right, and post it from your desktop computer; OR

- Option 2: Log in to AS from your iPhone and add the photo from there.
'Options' (or 'More Options') / 'Upload a File' / 'Choose File' / 'Choose Existing' / 'Camera Roll'

Philbert

Back